Structural Construction Work
- Written by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
- Published: April 11, 2023
Construction work is very actual topic for many engineers and other related specialists. In this article I am going to overview main construction and assembly processes, process participants, management of construction work and general quality requirements.
Normal 0 19 false false false LT X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”,Guest Posting”serif”;
Construction and assembly processes
Construction and installation process is called the production process, which takes place directly on construction site and whose ultimate goal is to construct the production.
Construction works are divided into:
– Construction of new buildings – it’s a new building or new construction of utilities and services
Communications construction of the extension of an existing building construction, restoration of destructed cultural heritage values;
– Construction works of operational buildings – is used for building maintenance, repair, reconstruction or demolition.
Construction Process – the set of operations performed by the constant composition of workers in established technological coherence.
Construction work is all the work carried out for construction or demolition of building.
Construction works are divided:
– General construction works: land of work (land relief management, building the foundation pit,, excavation, transport of their engineering networks construction of mining and filling, excavation digging, loading dikes communications services to build, canals and ditches, and their assertion of slopes claim excavation and filling works of agricultural drainage and irrigation systems to equipped, sea and inland water dredging, filling of dams and other similar profile land work); concrete, masonry, metal, wood and other building construction elements of installation and construction works, construction insulation, building internal and external decoration.
– Special construction: mechanical works (buildings and external water supply, sewerage, Gas, heat production and supply of building heating and ventilation systems and other similar profile installation work); electrical works (power supply, transformation, distribution, lighting control, automation, telecommunication otherwise telecommunications, Protection of the fire alarms and other works of a similar profile).
Construction process participants PTO shaft
Producer (customer) is the main subject of the construction process. It manages capital (equity or checks of the) contracts with other entities of the construction process, the most organized or carried out by construction process works.
Being the construction contractor is entitled to:
– Registered companies, which the statutes provide for the construction of its activities;
– a natural person, Government in accordance with the patent count of construction works;
Management of construction works
Construction works are conducted only by certified supervisors:
Construction manager – an individual who has a higher engineering education, certification, represent the contractor or builder to comply with the building construction project from the beginning to the static
recognition of the proper use, while potentially general construction manager, is responsible for the construction of static normative quality.